Thursday, February 26, 2009

Did you check out my profile pic??

This is one of my favorite pics of Kayla. Just to make it easy on you, I've added it here:


She was not quite 2 and we were headed to the neighborhood pool for a quick swim. I laugh everytime I see that photo. Look at those chubby little thighs!!
Anyway . . . on the Weight Watcher front . . . I'm doing FABULOUS this week. Haven't even used any of my flex points. That's pretty good considering I went from 22 to 21 points this week for my daily allotment. Of course, I'm still tweaking my daily selections to avoid the little fiber problem. What use is it being thin if you walk around gassing up the place all the time??
The new flooring is on it's way so I'm sure I'll be posting pics as Larry gets busy installing it. I am SO ready to be done with this carpet. Next time, I won't be a cheap skate when we're building and just have them put wood in from the start.
More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment