Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Oops . . . .

Who'd have thunk a grilled chicken ceaser salad, fruit cup, and 1/2 bread stick would be 10 1/2 weight watcher points?? Looks like I'll be eating grass for dinner because I have practically no points left for the day.

If you're considering joining Weight Watchers . . . let me just warn you in advance. Low point foods often have a whole lot of fiber. Need I say more??? Seriously, I've had enough gas in my system to end the energy crisis. Gas-X is my new best friend.




On to more pleasant topics . . . . tomorrow I get to see my friend, Leslie, who just moved to Oklahoma few months ago. She lives in Edmond and is making the trek to T-Town with her husband (who is speaking at TU about something) so we're going to catch up and let the kiddos play at Chick Fil A. Leslie and I both talk a mile a minute so we should be able to catch up in NO time.

Of course, we HAVE to go to swim class first because tomorrow is ribbon night and Kayla will be none too happy if she misses that. She also enjoys getting to see her old FCC friends - Sarah, Mia and Maddi - each week.

Oh . . . and I think we've decided we're going to Nashville for vacation this year. Actually, I think my mom and stepdad are going to meet us there . . . and hopefully my niece and nephew, Amanda and Alex, can meet us up there since they are only a few hours away. I'm super excited to see . . . .





GRACELAND!!!!!

And . . . I plan to do a lot of celebrity stalking while I'm there too!

More later!!

1 comment:

  1. It is ribbon night tomorrow!? Glad you mentioned that! :O)

    ReplyDelete