Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kayla is going to be hacked!!

I left for work this morning before she woke up. She hates when I do that. She can't understand why I don't wake her up to tell her "Bye". One day, she'll appreciate the fact that I allow her additional uninterrupted sleep.

Speaking of sleep, Kayla fell asleep at 7 last night. I finished cleaning the kitchen after dinner . . . sat down with Larry to watch some T.V. . . . and then realized I didn't hear Kayla anywhere. When I went in the front room, there she was asleep on the couch. She slept all the way through and was still asleep this morning when I left at 6:45. Girl must have been tuckered out!

I'm going to try to get video of Kayla doing her new dance. It is the absolute funniest thing I've seen in a long time. She does these circles with her hands and bobs up and down. However, the look on her face just makes the whole thing.

That's about it for now. Oh . . today is Papa Benny's birthday so I called him this morning to wish him a Happy Birthday. Kayla just adores her Papa Benny. He'll play with her for hours . . even if it involves dress up or make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment